CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE TEAM (CAT TEAM)
Summary: The Hamilton Tiger-Cats are looking for energetic, passionate and dedicated individuals who want to join our Customer Assistance Team (CAT Team), the official ambassadors of Tiger-Cats Football. Those selected will join our team in creating a world class fan experience at Alumni Stadium in Guelph, by striving to make a positive impact on each guest’s experience during the 2013 CFL season in Guelph.
Ideal Candidates possess:
- Charisma, high energy and a cheerful personality
- A passion for football, the CFL and the Tiger-Cats
- A commitment to make a difference through world-class customer service
- An ability to work well under pressure, remaining calm in all situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue. May work at heights.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creating a memorable Ticats Game Day experience for all Tiger-Cats fans
- Meet and greet all guests entering Alumni Stadium, check for valid tickets when necessary.
- Assist guests by providing accurate directions to seating section and key attractions within Alumni Stadium
- Collect money and direct fans to their parking spots in designated lots
- Maintain cleanliness of concourse, restrooms and other stadium areas
- Be personal and pro-active in providing assistance to all guests with the highest level of customer service and hospitality.
- Receive and quickly act upon requests or complaints from guests; refer serious problems to supervisory staff.
- Retain an extensive knowledge of the team, Alumni Stadium layout, seating Sections, key venue attractions, key team and venue personnel identity, and emergency activity procedures.
- Enforce venue, team and league rules, regulations and policies.
- Working in partnership with security and police to ensure a safe environment
- Employee will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees.
- Staff must be at least 18 years old
- Staff must be able to stand for at least 3 hours and lift up to 45 pounds
- Staff will be required to work at least 80% of all Tiger-Cats home dates.
- Staff must comply with all Hamilton Tiger-Cats grooming guidelines
Tiger-Cats will provide staff with:
- A Fantastic working environment
- CAT Team uniform (Golf shirt, jacket, hat)
- Training and team building activities
- Pay Rate: Starting at $10.50
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference ‘CAT Team – Your Name’ in the subject heading. The Tiger-Cats thank you for your interest, successful candidates will be contacted and provided with audition details.
FAN SHUTTLE AMBASSADOR
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats are playing their 2013 home season in Guelph. To facilitate transportation for loyal fans from the Hamilton-Burlington area, the Tiger-Cats are arranging for highway coaches to carry ticket holders to Guelph for the games, and back. These shuttles will be known as the Findlay Fan Express.
2013 Hamilton Tiger-Cat schedule
The Tiger-Cats require 10 transit ambassadors who will accompany one of the buses for each of the 9 games in Guelph this season.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Check bus tickets and secure waiver sheets
- Check attendance on bus
- Run trivia contest on bus and award prizes
- On return, check attendance again and supervise departure
- Monitor rider behavior
- Ambassadors will be compensated on a game-to-game basis, and will receive Ticat attire to wear on the buses
- Ambassadors will each receive a ticket to watch the game in Guelph
- Ambassadors should be friendly, courteous, and helpful and will represent the Tiger-Cats with a professional demeanor
To apply, send a cover letter and resume by June 7, 2013 to Dave Watkins at email@example.com.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (PART TIME)
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club is actively scouting for a customer service oriented individual who will bring their energetic, dedicated and positive approach to our retail sales team at the TigerTown Store at 1 Jarvis Street. The ideal candidate for this position has a strong desire to succeed and learn, while providing exceptional service to our fans. If you’re a dependable team player who can help drive retail sales with your energy and passion, then step up and apply today!
- Applicant must have a fundamental understanding and approach to excellent customer service
- Applicant must have an uncompromising level of business ethics and integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outgoing personality who is willing to engage customers
- Sell Hamilton Tiger-Cats merchandise and tickets through Ticketmaster Archtics
- Communicate Tiger-Cats event information clearly and effectively with all fans as it relates to pricing, availability and directions throughout stadium
- Must be groomed, friendly and efficient
- Must possess basic math and money handling skills
- Must be 16+ years of age
- Must be able to stand for 6-8 hours
- Must be able to transport items up to 55 pounds
- Shifts will include evenings and weekends.
- Should have retail experience in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resumes to Greg Dunnett at firstname.lastname@example.org by MAY 31, 2013. Please reference ‘Retail Sales Associate – Your Name’ in the subject heading. The Tiger-Cats thank you for your interest, successful candidates will be contacted and provided with interview details.
GUELPH AMBASSADOR TEAM
Are you passionate about the City of Guelph?
Are you enthusiastic, outgoing and have a spark for helping others in your community?
Why not become a Hamilton Tiger-Cats GUELPH AMBASSADOR!
What are the benefits of becoming a Ticat Guelph Ambassador?
- Excellent experience in the professional sports industry
- Great resume builder
- Supportive and energizing team environment
Here are some of the perks you can look forward to if you’re chosen to be a Guelph Ambassador:
- Limited Edition Ticats Guelph Ambassador Uniform
- Ticats Game Day Experience
- Behind the scenes look at football operations
- Ticats Merchandise
- Gift Certificates for participating restaurants
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resumes to email@example.com. Please reference ‘Guelph Ambassador – Your Name’ in the subject heading. The Tiger-Cats thank you for your interest, successful candidates will be contacted and provided with audition details.